Privacy Notice - Digital Procurement System
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation working to
protect the rights of displaced and vulnerable people during crisis. One of the core values
of NRC is Accountability; NRC is committed to being accountable to our staff and the
VAT number 977 538 319, Prinsens gate 2, 0152 Oslo
Why NRC collect information
To use the Digital Procurement System, NRC process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Pre-qualification and evaluation of vendors
- Ensuring that vendors NRC is dealing with are compliant to Government regulations.
- For vendor screening as required by donors
- Automation of NRC procurement processes
- Elimination of paperwork and repetitive processes
The personal data collected by NRC
- Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Organisation Trading Name, Tax Identification Number, Company Email, Company Phone, Physical location, Postal Address, Country, City, Company legal documents.
The legal basis for processing your personal data
- Consent - The individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract - The processing is necessary for a contract you have with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Legal obligation - The processing is necessary for you to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
Third parties that the data will be shared with
NRC uses technical solutions owned or supported by third party providers when processing your personal data. NRC has data processor agreements with all third parties. For this particular system, NRC will NOT be sharing data with any third parties.
How long will the data be stored
The data will be kept as per NRC policy on NRC maximum duration for documents storage, Donor regulations. National country regulations and on vendor request
Your rights to access
You have the right at anytime to request access to the personal data NRC process about you.
You can require correction/rectification of your personal data if these are inaccurate or
incomplete and you also have the right to object to the processing.
If you have any inquires on how we process your personal data or want to exercise your rights, send an email to: